Suncor SCADA Specialist
Apply By March 13, 2020
Why You Should Join Us!
Are you a self-starter who is passionate about technology and looking for your next career move? Do you enjoy working on cutting edge technology and are you looking for hands-on exposure with artificial intelligence? If you are a strong problem solver and interested in becoming our next domain expert in SCADA, then we have the role for you! You will be a key member of the Sherwood Park team with a strong focus on ensuring high availability of computerized monitoring and control systems.
You Will Use Your Expertise To
- Show dedication to our Journey to Zero safety culture and programs
- Support and maintain the Pipeline SCADA, Batch Tracking, PI Historian and Leak Detection systems which provide remote operation of Suncor’s pipelines
- Initiate and/or conduct complex assignments requiring modification of established guidelines and procedures
- Build strong positive relationships to lead or work collaboratively in teams to develop plans to achieve long term objectives and / or implementation of our corporate strategies
- Support all components pertaining to SCADA, including the configuration of Remote Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and data mapping to third party systems
- Manage day-to-day as well as long term reliability of the SCADA system to ensure high data integrity and uptime
- Verify and correct SCADA configuration on all new and modified installations during our project commissioning phase
- Provide recommendations and budgetary numbers for required SCADA system upgrades and expansions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the reliability of our assets
- Resolve issues, and/or coordinate appropriate vendors to resolve
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior technical team members on SCADA processes and tools
How To Apply
View complete job details, job requirements and criteria, and how to apply via the below green button.
DETAILS & APPLY