Plainsman Mfg Inc
Instrumentation Engineering Tech
Apply By October 23, 2019
Design, implement, and document instrumentation & controls design for power generation market.
- Creating and modifying engineering drawings and technical documents
- Creating and modifying P&ID's, wiring diagrams, control and programming documents
- Programming, configuration and integrating control systems
- Assembling, testing, trouble shooting, and documenting prototypes
- Communicating technical information with other departments
- Comply with applicable government legislation, industry and safety regulations
- Technical Education: Technology Diploma from technical school (e.g. NAIT), or equivalent
- Experience: instrumentation and controls design experience with power generation, generator paralleling and grid synchronization, PLC logic and programming
- Fluent in reading and writing English
- Proficient at writing and interpreting technical documents
How To Apply
To apply, email Mark Lea-Wilson at email@example.com. Application deadline is October 23, 2019.